Data protection declaration
V1.1 | 05.2018
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations (DSGVO, TKG). In this data protection declaration we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in the context of our activities as management consultants, trainers, coaches and data processing when visiting our website. When handling your data, we follow the principle: Data belong to the persons concerned.
1) Processing - which data do we process?
We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if permitted by law. We will only collect, process and use such personal data as is necessary for the performance and use of our services and which you voluntarily provide to us. Personal data are all data that contain information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. These include, for example, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth. Evaluation results from analysis procedures.
Processing is carried out on the basis of Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO.
Sensitive data (confidential information about your life, your individual background of experience, health, political or religious beliefs, etc.) will only be processed with your express consent (based on
Art 9 para 2 lit h DSGVO).
2) Purpose - what we use your data for
Your personal data will be processed and transmitted for the following purposes:
· Provision of consulting services for clients including associated, automation-supported text documents and protocols
· Implementation of courses, seminars, workshops, training, supervision, process support, moderation
· Execution of coaching (individually and as a team)
· Execution of test procedures
· Your sensitive data will only be processed for the purposes of your personal consultation.
In addition, we process personal data internally as part of our business activities for
· Accounting and Logistics
· Personnel administration
· Customer care and marketing for own purposes
3) Categories of recipients - to whom do we share your information?
Personal data are passed on by us to
· Consultant/trainer, if it is necessary for the fulfilment of the order
· Statutory bodies such as tax advisors, tax authorities, social security funds
· for test procedures, to the licensors of the test procedure
Any other sensitive data (see point 1) will in principle not be passed on to third parties.
4) Data collection - Where do we get your data from?
We receive personal data
· in the course of an order from our customers
· if participants make them available to us voluntarily as part of our range of services
· if a potential customer contacts us via email or our homepage.
5) Homepage - What happens to your data when you visit our homepage?
· Contact via the homepage
If you contact us via our homepage in order to make an enquiry, we will use your data to process your enquiry. We store these for 1 year so that we can continue the process efficiently if necessary. Your data will then be deleted immediately.
· Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics collects the number of users and usage behavior on our website and sends this information to a server in the USA, where it is stored. This information can then be used for reports that provide us with information about the efficiency of our web strategy. In the course of IP anonymisation on our website, however, your IP address is shortened before dispatch and therefore cannot be directly traced back to it. You can read more about the handling of this data in the Google data protection declaration.
Legal basis: Entitled interest - The analysis of the visit statistics of our website serves to optimize our content offer for our visitors. We use Google Analytics to measure which of our website contents are accessed for how long, from which countries and cities the users come and with which devices and browsers (e.g. iPhone, Android, Firefox, Chrome) they access the website. This is valuable information for us, so that we learn which content is well received and with which devices and browsers our site is preferred.
Deletion deadlines: Cookies set via Google Analytics are usually stored permanently.
Recipient: The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated the IP anonymization of Google Analytics. Your IP address will thus be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Opt Out option: You are free to install the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics in order not to release your data for processing. Alternatively, you can also use the options mentioned at the point "Block Third Party Cookies" to block cookies and trackers.
6) Newsletter - When will you receive our newsletter?
You will receive our newsletter if you have expressly registered for it or if we have received your express and voluntary consent. We use your email address for information about our offers and news.
You can revoke your consent to our newsletter at any time. Then simply click on unsubscribe in the newsletter or send an e-mail with the subject " unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Duration of processing - How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data for a period of 10 years in order to comply with any legal obligations.
We store sensitive data for 3 years in order to be able to reconnect efficiently when a process is continued.
8) Rights - What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
You have the right to free information about your stored data, as well as the right to correction, restriction of processing, data transferability, objection, revocation and deletion.
In addition, you have the right at any time to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. The contact details of the data protection authority are as follows:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Phone: +43 1 521 52-25 69
9) You can contact us as following:
KICK OFF Management Consulting GmbH
AT-1100 Vienna | Wienerbergstrasse 11
Phone: +43 (0) 1 710 7854